- »Certificate now mandatory for Goan widows selling property
- »Kingfisher House to be auctioned for the sixth time on February 13
- »Goa mulls law to check fraudulent sale of NRIs’ properties
- »Sale, conversion of orchard land will be criminal offence
- »Goa govt goes slow on TDR land use policy implementation
Offering high returns, and advantages such as lower stamp taxes and duties compared to the rest of India, there are properties in Goa for sale suiting every budget and taste. Modern townships, with state-of-the-art amenities, are coming up in areas near Panjim and Madgaon. For most frequent travellers (business or leisure), it makes much more sense to own a property in Panjim or other areas in Goa than to spend in hotels and resorts. People use their properties as vacation rentals for tourists as well, in order to maximize their profits.
In short, one can say that Goa provides exciting opportunities for the investors and property developers. There are numerous benefits of buying property in Goa. The state has well developed infrastructure, efficient administration, able law and order condition, highly maintained intra-state as well as interstate road network, coupled with expansive natural and scenic beauty. With developments happening all across Goa, it is the current hub of investment activity and this will only increase in the foreseeable future.